A number of positions are available for clinical psychologists to join our friendly team at PsychMed
We have positions at our Payneham, City and Southwest locations, varying from 2 to 5 days a week. We are looking for clinical psychologists or registrars interested in working with adults and/or children.
What we offer:
- Training and supervision (individual, group, workshops)
- Support from senior educators and clinicians
- Extensive and efficient administration support
- Opportunity to work with a range of mental health issues and programs
- Opportunities to provide individual and group services, e.g., facilitating Trauma (CPT), suicide prevention (SIPS) and AOD groups (MATRIX, RPG)
- Job Security: In this climate of uncertainty regarding Better Access, we have secured funding from a variety of sources (e.g., APHN, OPG, NDIS, EAP)
- Access to our extensive test library and telehealth communication systems
- Attractive and comfortable consulting rooms
- Peer support and social events
- Career path with generous remuneration offered
Please forward an expression of interest and your CV via email to Trent Ames at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, or if you have any questions feel free to confidentially email me at any time. I’m very happy to chat about the positions before you formally apply.